90 Degree UTP CAT6 Modular Jack Tooless
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
No. 28 Batang Road, Hangzhou Bay New Zone, Cixi City, Ningbo, Zhejiang, China 315300
1. 90°Tooless unshielded KJ. The products are used in the equipment rooms & work
area as communication connectors of the intelligent buildings.
2. The structure of the Keystone Jack is compact and tooless. This design is based on
contemporaneity aesthetics. The original dust free tooless punching hats can
make your work more easy and fast, and it can also prevent the cable from
slipping off from the IDC ports.
3. According to the standard of ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class E & ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1
4. According the regnirement of T568A & T568B. The T568A & T568B labels are sticked
on the both sides of the product to give a exact guide when a engineer punches
5. Connecting: RJ45 port for UTP patch cord and the IDC port for UTP horizontal
6. In accordance with RoHS derective.
7. Fitting for Cat.6 cabling systems, can also be used on Cat.5 and Cat.5e cabling
1. Housing and other plastic parts' material: PC UL94V-0
2. 8 pin of the RJ45 jack: Phosphor bronze with golden plated 3U,6U,15U,30U,50U
at option. Inserting duration: 750 times.
3. IDC Clips: Tinned phosphor bronze pins. Fitting for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG cables.
Punching duration: 250 times.
4. Punching tool: tooless type.
5. Testing condition of transimitting capability: 250MHz
|Product Code||Description||Packaging||Carton Size||GW|
|SKJ-763101||UTP Cat.6 Keystone Jack 90 degree, tooless||500 PCS||40*29*53 cm||7.6 kg|